This is mostly a reblog blog of super cute stuff that makes me emotional and overly giddy. You'll get some fandom reblogs, anime gifs and the like, but I tend to focus on Japanese kawaii, mainly NEMUNEKO (I freak shit over them <3) and rilakkuma, and many, many more cuties. I hope you enjoy your stay at LuckyBliss for You. :3
HERCULES IN THE 2ND GIF OMFG
THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY IMPORTANT THOUGH
Hercules is THE DEFINITION of a gentleman. Her dress strap slips down and HE PUTS IT BACK UP because he’s like “No, she’s a lady, she deserves my respect. Control yourself. Leave, just leave.”
Imagine if all guys/girls had that much respect for people they were attracted to…the world would be a lot better and safer, I can tell you that.
Also have to remember he’s never had a girl actually hit on him before.
2nd gif: #zeUS TAKE THE WHEEL #I NEED AN ADULT #WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS
if zeus took the wheel this would have ended much differently
HEY WHATS UP?! WANNA BANG??!!
What I took from this is that yes, she was flirting with him, but imagine if she wasn’t trying to find weaknesses in him? What if she actually wanted to bang him and he was acting this way? Imagine how annoying that would be if you are trying to get a guy in bed and he is just acting like the biggest gentleman in the world.
Because he wanted to get to know her before entering something that was labeled “sacred”? I think it’d be cute to have a guy be so gentlemen like and sort of stumble over himself when you try to bust a move on him.
why is it that when dylan sprouse and calum hood had nudes leaked everyone praised how well they handled it and attacked those who leaked them, but when over 50 female celebrities have nudes leaked, the hacker responsible is called a ‘hero’ and the victims are called ‘sluts’ and ‘whores’
i know why
News from the ground in Palestine (Sunday 7 July)
- Autopsy results show that Palestinian teen Mohamed Abu Khdair was indeed burned alive, a crime dubbed “nationalistic” (i.e. racist) by even Israeli officials. (source: Electronic Intifada)
- Israel put Tareq Abu Khdair, a 15 year old Palestinian that they had brutally beaten, under house arrest for 9 days - adding further insult to his literal physical injury. Tareq is the cousin of murdered teen Mohamed. (Source: Al Akhbar), @LinahAlsaafin)
- Extreme Zionists have tried to kidnap at least four other Palestinian kids since Mohamed Abu Khdair (source: MondoWeiss)
- Palestinians across Israel/occupied Palestine have more and more been rising up against their occupiers, which has led to calls of a “third intifada” (Source: Middle East Eye) [N.B. graffiti from above is from Shuafat, the village that Mohamed Abu Khdeir was from, and says “intifada” in Arabic)
- In the first quarter of 2014, approximately 180,000 Palestinians in Gaza were unemployed, up from about 160,000 unemployed in the last quarter of 2013, making Ramadan even more of a struggle than normal (Source: Al Jazeera)
- Two Palestinian men, Mazen AlJadba (30) and Matwan Salim (23), were killed in Gaza by an Israeli air assault on Al Bureij camp. Mazen was the third killed by the Israeli military in his immediate family. [source: Maan News, @Gazanism, @DiaaMahmoud]
- Two other Palestinians (Sobhi Abu Hamed from Qalqilia and Anwar Satalone from Yafa) were run over and killed by a settler in Haifa when trying to fix their broken-down car. [source: @palestinianism, @somepalestiniankid, Anadolu]
- Palestinians in Nazareth set fire to an Israeli police station. [source: @Palestinianism]; near Aida refugee camp (Bethlehem) youth set the apartheid wall on fire [source: @SaidShouib]
- A young Palestinian man was hit in the head with rubber-coated steel bullets by Israeli soldiers in Ramallah, along with three others by live fire in Al-Ram. [source, source]
- The long-hated Jerusalem Light Railway, built by apartheid supporter Veolia, was dismantled by shabab in Shuafat [source: @BDS4Justice].